Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Best Moment of My Life!
Tonight I experienced one of the most amazing evenings of my life! I was kind of having a rough day and wasn't quite sure why I was feeling off, I just was! Well, I was sitting talking with Austin and I was explaining to him how I just didn't feel too happy today and just as my eyes began to fill with tears Austin goes into the next room, just for a moment and walks back to the doorway. As he is leans against the doorway he says, "Is there anything I can do to brighten your day?" As I began to reply, this beautiful, colorful gift is placed in my lap!
Austin put so much thought into my birthday gift this year! He found the perfect items, showing that he not only pays attention to what I like, he went out of his way to put it so perfectly together! My sad tears quickly turned to happy tears as he only continued to melt my heart by saying, "I love you so much I hope this brightened your day!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment