It sure didn't take her long to get the hang of things!
This Saturday was Claire's first Tap, Ballet, and Gymnastics class at The Little Gym in Eagle! She had so much fun and according to Claire the best part was the "balance thing" (balance beam) in gymnastics! She picked everything up very quickly, I don't think I have ever seen anything so cute!
Claire has two more weeks of Tap and Ballet combined with the gymnastics class and then we start the summer schedule which consists of 11 weeks of gymnastics!
One of the best parts about getting Claire involved with the dance/gymnastics classes are that they focus on numbers with basic math and counting! She will be all set this fall when Kindergarten starts!
Our little gymnast!
What a fun morning this was, I can't wait for class next week!
oh my gosh soooo cute!!!
ReplyDeleteCourtney,
ReplyDeleteThe video doesn't even do it justice! They are all so cute and I couldn't believe how quickly Claire caught on! Wish you guys could come visit, better yet I wish we could come visit you! Enjoy Hawaii for me!