Our little girl is 5! I can't believe it! On the eve of her birthday we snuck into her room and delivered several rainbow colored balloon so when she woke up she would be surrounded by happiness on her special day! I will never forget when I heard her little footsteps run in to our room and say "oh my gosh, have you guys seen my room?" That moment was PRICELESS!
This year Claire's birthday party theme was the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles which wouldn't have been complete without delicious ice cream cake and masks for everyone! Note that everyone is sporting their ninja skills!
Finally, we opened presents! Marley made her best friend and Claire loved it! All in all, Claire's birthday was a huge success and I think that Claire really loved her party! Thank you to everyone that was able to make it and made Claire's birthday so special!
No comments:
Post a Comment