Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Weekend!

Not only were we blessed to have such a beautiful Easter weekend!  We were able to spend the entire weekend with family!  Saturday Austin, Claire and I spent the day with my family complete with an Easter egg hunt, great lunch and wonderful company!  Saturday evening we got together with friends and family to celebrate my 28th birthday, what a fun filled night that was!  Easter Sunday completed our weekend of fun, with Hawaiian horseshoes and a amazing BBQ at Austins parents house! 

Considering we just got back from Hawaii it was only appropriate that we get a tropical theme birthday cake! 

Here's to hoping that my birthday wish comes true and soon! 

This birthday was by far the best I have ever had!  I feel so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family! 


Kent and Kameron were on fire!  They are currently undefeated, now the rest of us will have to practice up and end their victorious streak, SOON! 


What an amazing holiday weekend, fun was had by all and we look forward to the next family gathering! 


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! that picture of Kameron kills me! and why must you make their heads even bigger by publishinh their victory? I'm coming over to practice....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just showed Marley these pictures and she loved them!
    We are so jealous that we missed out on all this fun!

    ReplyDelete