What a fun weekend we all had! To start the weekend off right Austin, Claire, and I made our weekly stop at Dairy Queen to get a delightful treat after dinner! Although it was rainy most of the weekend, we still were able to enjoy it with much time spent with family, a little shopping, and some spring cleaning. However, our weeknd wouldn't have been complete without family dinner with Meghan, Tony, Marley and Oakley!
Our Friday night wouldn't be complete without our weekly stop for blizzards and dipped ice cream cones! Watch out Dad, she will be a heart breaker!
Best Friends Forever!
Marley and Claire had a great time playing dress up as Austin and I shopped for spring clothes for Claire! I can't believe how fast she is growing, before we know it she will be all grown up!
Ahhh, the life of a four year old! No matter where we go she always has the time of her life!
I just love this one of Marley! Strike a pose girlfriend!
No comments:
Post a Comment